Woollawn by GLAESER takes advantage of natural wool fibers to provide you with the perfect alternative in horticulture.
- Through using pure natural fibers, woollawn is completely biodegradable and leaves no artificial remains in the soil
- wool fibers contain a variety of natural nutrients that support the grass seed in their growth process
- The fiber used is highly absorbent and thus supplies the woollawn continuously moisturized. Hence, the lawn needs to be watered less during the planting
- The woollawn grass seed is embedded in a protective fleece of wool. This protects the seedlings form possible early years Frost.
- Embedding seeds into the fabric prevents it to be eaten by birds. In addition, the wool lawn offers through its fiber structure an effective protection against moles in the first years.